Welcome to Cambridge Credit Counseling
Cambridge Credit Counseling is a 501(c)(3) non-profit agency offering credit counseling, housing counseling, reverse mortgage counseling, and bankruptcy counseling. We are a national organization providing assistance for a wide-range of financial issues, and chances are that you or someone you know could benefit from one of our many services. First, let’s find out if we can help. Are any of the following statements true?
- I have too much credit card debt, or, my credit card interest rates are too high.
- I am behind on my mortgage or facing foreclosure.
- I am buying a new home.
- I am a senior considering a reverse (HECM) mortgage.
- I am filing for bankruptcy and need the required credit counseling.
- I need to create a household budget or learn more about personal finance.
If any of these statements are true, you’re definitely in the right place. All of our professional counselors are certified through an independent third party, and they have an average of over 12 years of experience helping people gain control of their finances. Our counselors are here to help you. All you have to do now is help yourself by calling Cambridge today at (800) 235-1407, or click on one of the buttons above to get started right now!