Landlord and Tenant Rental Counseling

Our HUD-Approved Housing Counselors can help renters unerstand their rights and responsibilities and provide information about credit reports, how to apply for tenancy, rental/lease agreements and more!

Unfortnately, at this time we are only able to service residents of Masschusetts, so if you're a resident of a different state, we will need to refer you to the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for a list of agencies in your area.