Credit Card Consolidation Can Get You Out of Debt Fast and Help You Save Money!
- Check mark icon Average credit card interest rate reduction of 65%
- Check mark icon Average credit card payment savings of 24%
- Check mark icon Our typical client saves an average of nearly $150 every month
- Check mark icon Average debt repayment in just 50 months
Eliminate your credit card debt in months, not decades - without filing for bankruptcy!
Let our experienced, certified credit counselors perform a FREE one-on-one debt review to see how much you could save.
Complete the form below or call (800) 235-1407 to take advantage of this FREE consultation.
How can credit card debt consolidation help me?
Helping you consolidate your bills is only one of the many aspects of our debt management program. By enrolling in our program, you will enjoy the convenience of making just one simple monthly payment to our agency and we, in turn, will disburse individual payments to each of the creditors that you’ve included in your credit card consolidation.
Another great benefit of credit card consolidation through our agency is the monthly savings that many of our clients enjoy. In fact, the average new client that joins our program saves over $140 every month.
How does credit card consolidation work?
Our program is simple. If you qualify, we will consolidate all of your credit card and other unsecured debts into one simple monthly payment. When you speak with one of our counselors, they will perform a thorough review of your finances, discuss your goals, and work on a plan to get these debt paid off in under 50 months. In most cases, the monthly payment we establish for our clients will be lower than what you are currently paying. In fact, our average client's monthly payment is reduced by around $150 per month.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Certified Counselor
When you work with a non-profit debt relief agency like Cambridge, you’ll be eligible for a variety of benefits that have been established through our relationship with your credit card company. Almost every major bank will offer some level of benefit for consumers who enroll in our program. These benefits usually include:
- Interest rate reductions: On average, on their own, our typical clients are paying about 22% as an annual percentage rate on their credit cards. Through our program, creditors will reduce this interest rate to an average of 8%, which is a 64% reduction! Now, there will be a lot more of your monthly payment going toward paying off the actual balance instead of going toward paying the interest. This is how we are usually able to reduce your monthly payment while getting you out of debt faster than you could on your own.
- Elimination of fees: Another great benefit of our debt relief program is the elimination of certain late and/or over-limit fees that you may have incurred. Some creditors will eliminate some of these fees which will lower your total balance, making it even quicker for you to get out of debt.
- Re-Aging Past Due Accounts: If your account is being reported as past-due on your credit report, this could have a dramatic negative affect on your credit score. As a result of your enrollment with Cambridge, some creditors will start reporting your account as being current.
I want to learn more. What’s the next step?
There are many debt relief options out there – some are good, some are not so good. Since everyone’s financial situation is unique to their own circumstances, the only way to truly determine whether or not a debt relief program is the best option for you and your family is to take a few minutes to speak to one of our certified counselors. Our counselors, with an average of nearly 14 years of financial counseling experience, will perform a thorough review of your income and expenses to determine whether or not you qualify for a debt relief program, and they will only recommend our program if it is in your best interest and will actually help you reach your financial goals. Since we are a nonprofit agency, there is no cost for this initial, one-on-one consultation, and there is never any pressure to enroll in our program.
Why Choose Cambridge Credit Counseling to consolidate my credit cards?
There are several reasons why you’d want to choose Cambridge Credit Counseling for consolidating your credit card bills. For starters, Cambridge is one of the most experienced debt reduction services agencies in the country. Our certified counselors have an average of 13+ years' experience with our agency and they’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people find credit card debt relief. Cambridge also maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we’re proud to be the #1-rated debt consolidation services company in America according to ConsumerAffairs.com. We encourage you to read some of the many reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com,. These reviews are all from current or former clients that we’ve helped consolidate credit card bills over the years.